Views:33 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-06-14 Origin:Site
Advantages and disadvantages of rotary gunite machine
For a rotary gunite machine, the power supply is available with an electric motor, air motor, gas or diesel engine and hydraulics. The rotary gun is also available as a skidsteer work tool. The dry shotcrete process means that the material remains “dry” until it is properly hydrated at the nozzle. Best results occur if the material has 3 to 5 percent moisture when loaded into the hopper of the gunite machine. In order to accomplish this, preparation should be made to pre-dampen the material, if needed.
Advantages of rotary gun for dry shotcrete process:
· Precise control of material flow for low or high output
· Easy stop and start with no cleanup
· More forgiving to variations in aggregate size
Disadvantage of rotary gun for dry shotcrete:
· Generates more dust and waste, particularly if not properly hydrated
· Requires more compressed air to convey material
PZ7/9 and SGP 6 gunite machines are the star products manufactured by Weibang company and sell well in China as well as abroad.
If you are looking for a gunite machine, our products will be a good choice.