Views:6 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-06-19 Origin:Site
Benefits of using the dry-process include:
· Easy setup, shutdown and cleanup.
· On-site control of materials.
· Conveying distances from the gun can be up to 1,000 ft horizontally or 500 feet vertically.
· The wet-process includes first thoroughly mixing and introducing all ingredients, including water, into the shotcrete equipment. Then, wet material is pumped to the nozzle where compressed air is introduced to provide high velocity for placement and consolidation of the material onto the receiving surface.
· Most wet-process shotcreting is done with ready-mixed concrete. The mix design and consistency of supply are very important in order to provide a mix with the workability or plasticity to be pumped through a small-diameter hose.
Weibang provides a variety of dry shotcrete machines or gunite machines which can meet your different needs, including damp-mix shotcrete machine, Trailer-mounted Dry Shotcrete Machine with Automatic Feeding System and so on.