Grouting Capacity: 2000/4500L/H
Motor Power: 4-15KW
Grouting Pressure: 2/4Mpa
Application: pressure grouting, including anchor grouting, backfill grouting, consolidation grouting in highway, railway, tunnel, subway, hydropower station, underground chambers, dam, slope, soft rock. It can also be used as a mortar spraying machine.
It is widely used for pressure grouting, including anchor grouting, backfill grouting, consolidation grouting in highway, railway, tunnel, subway, hydropower station, underground chambers, dam, slope, soft rock. In addition, it can also be applied in spraying protection of interior and exterior walls, building surface of civil engineering.
1. Compact structure and reliable performance.
2. SJBⅠ has the function of mxing, mixing and grouting can be completed synchronously by one machine .
3. Large range of water cement ratio: thick mortar in high concentration is also workable.
4. Continuous grouting avoids instantaneous high pulsation produced by pumping work.
5. Grouting pressure will be released when getting setting pressure.
6. Equipped with air compressor and spray gun, it can be used for spraying protection of interior and exterior walls, building surface of civil engineering.
Main Motor Power(kW)
Mixing Motor Power (kW)
Grain size (mm)
Water Cement Ratio (W/C)
Grout Pressure (MPa)
Mixing Volume (L)
Feeding Height (mm)
Demension (L x W x H)(mm)
Working Air Pressure (Mpa)
Air Consumption ( m³/min)
High Voltage 4Mpa
High Voltage 4Mpa
|Disclaimer: TXSL company reserves the right to change this specification without further notice.|
| Finished Products|
Package and Delivery
We are manufacturer & suppliers. We provide you factory price grout pumps. We have all kinds of models of grout pumps for our customers to chose.
Different types and sizes of mortar grout pump have different prices. If you need our latest quotation of mortar grout pump, Please Feel free to send your inquiry, We will then send you the mortar grout pump price. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to consult us.
Please feel free to share your inquiry with us and we will contact you as soon as possible.