Views:12 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-10-12 Origin:Site
1. The angle between the spray head and the rock interface should be kept vertical,In this way, the rebound rate can be minimized.
2. The gun face must be kept at 1-1.5 meters from the rock face,Never exceed 1.5 meters, the best distance is 1 meter,Guarantee the minimum rebound rate.
3. The amount of accelerator added should be controlled within the allowable range of 4-6%,Too much or too little will affect the rebound rate.
4. In order to achieve the minimum rebound rate, it is necessary to perform high-pressure wind dust removal and water spray on the rock face to be sprayed before spraying,In order to achieve effective bonding of the sprayed concrete and rock face.
5. For dry tunnels, sprayed concrete should be properly sprayed after spraying,If the well is wet, the concrete can be naturally cured.